A leading company in the field of Intellectual Property in Jordan is seeking to hire Legal Consultant with the following qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in law & passed bar association requirements
• 2-5 years’ experience
• Excellent Arabic & English language
• Ability to work under pressure.
• Willing to develop academically in the field of work.
• Good organizational skills & attention to details.
• Intellectual property background is plus.
• Excellent level of using Microsoft Office.
• Reviewing legal cases & providing legal advice to clients in relation to intellectual property matters.
• Drafting/reviewing license, and/or franchise agreements.
• Drafting legal statements to be submitted with the IP office and/or the court.
• Follow up with the official entities the application filed, and/or queries.
• Coordination with other members of the group in MENA region in relation to the legal matters and cases.
• Providing updating reports concerning the legal cases handled to the management and clients.
If you are interested, please send your CV to HR@baianat-ip.com MENTIONING (Legal Consultant) in the email subject.